Support Our Work
DCAFV and our member agencies need your help to build a community free from violence. There are so many ways you can help by donating money, services, unwanted goods or time:
Many of the agencies that are part of DCAFV are reliant on grants to support their work. Any financial contribution that you are able to make would really help us address family violence in our community. 100% of your donation will go towards our work. You may wish to support:
- People doing violence education programmes to learn ways of being violence free
- People who are suffering from violence
- The activities of DCAFV in helping people take responsibility in our community
- One of our member agencies
Support Families Free From Violence.
Donate services and time
You may have skills and services that you or your company could offer to help our agencies and families suffering from violence. Some examples include:
- Trade services (mechanic, glazier, locksmith, builder, plumber, electrician, painter, cleaning, computer & IT etc.) to help community agencies and families who need to make repairs
- Unwanted goods (cellphones, clothes, furniture, children’s toys etc)
- Resources and tools (trailer, gardening tools, painting equipment, transport etc.)
- Volunteer to support street appeals, help out at events and help community groups.
I have some skills, services or goods that I wish to donate to help our community to be free from violence