I want to help my community to be violence free
Family violence will continue in our community until we all make a commitment to do something about it. There are so many ways you can be involved:
- Make a commitment to making your family violence free
- Do your part to raise awareness about family violence and help other families to be violence free
- Support our existing projects and events
- Support our work by donating money, goods or services
- Check out some of the amazing ways that communities throughout New Zealand are dealing with family violence
- Develop your own project or campaign for your neighbourhood, sports group, community group or business. We would love to hear your idea and may be able to help you with resources and access funding.
- If your workplace, organisation or community want to do something to address family violence then we can come and talk to you, show you some of the projects that have been done and help get your idea off the ground.
- Contact us today.
- The Its not OK campaign is a community-driven effort to reduce family violence in New Zealand.
- The White Ribbon campaign encourages men to end violence against women & children.
- The National Network of Stopping Violence Services is a group of community organisations throughout New Zealand who are helping people learn ways of being violence free.
- The Women’s Refuge is a an organisation for women & children to prevent family violence in New Zealand.